The MOT Test Master
A great new laptop/tablet based tool to speed up and enhance your M.O.T testing. The MOT Test Master enables you to synchronise to the VTS computer, carry out a complete vehicle check list marking pass or fail as you work, note advisories with reasons and finally synchronise again to the VTS computer and transfer the information electronically.
The MOT Test Master also carries all the vehicle information, RFR data and special notices, so you don't need to continually return to the VTS PC for information. In addition, the complete test sheets are stored electronically, meaning paper copies are not necessary.
- Rugged convertible tablet/laptop
- 10" colour screen
- Synchronised to VTS PC via USB
- Mimics screens of VTS system
- Full checklists with pass and fail
- Vehicle spec and RFR data on screen
- Test manuals on screen and "at your fingertips"
- No more typing on VTS system - Electronically transfered
Fast, Accurate MOT Testing
Delphi Test Master enables a convenient, easy, faster and
accurate way of carrying out your MOT test.
Synchronize the VTS with the hand held touch screen device,
take it to the MOT bay to fill out the test results and, when you
have finished, simply link with the Siemens computer to
transfer the results to the VTS.
The intuitive one-touch user menu is simple and easy to use.
Even the MOT Test Manuals are loaded and updated regularly
so that you can refer to them on the spot, should the need ever
As part of the MOT computerisation project undertaken by VOSA, a need has been identified for Handheld Devices (also known as Portable Devices) that enable MOT Testers to enter test data as an MOT test progresses, or trade personnel to access documents and data for reference purposes. It is not a requirement but an addition many MOT Testers can see the benefit in.
Handheld devices are to be developed by independent hardware and software manufacturers. Prior to such devices being generally available to the market, each manufacturer is required to undertake a Type Approval Test.
Delphi has gained this approval on its offering to the market
Covertible PC Hardware Features
- 10.1" Colour TFT, LED backlit screen, with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels.
- 8.5 hrs of battery life (typical usage time)
- 160Gb Hard Drive
- 1Gb DDR2 RAM
- Built in Bluetooth, Speakers & 1.3 Megapixel Swivel Webcam
- 2 x USB ports
- Integrated 3 in 1 SMR card reader
An ethernet cable is included, enabling you to connect the UPMC to the Siemens VTS unit. Just plug the cable into the handheld device to initailly download test data for the vehicle and finally to upload test results after you complete the MOT test.
During the MOT test, the Delphi Test Master is a portable device, which you can carry by hand or put down as and when required.
What is included in the Delphi Test Master package?
- Convertible PC with all necessary cables in a carry case
- Test Master Software licence, available as 1, 2 or 3 year subscription (including relevant VOSA updates)
- £170 of additional FREE software – AutoIQ (technical information) & SBQC (pre-service check sheet software)
Operational / Software Features
- Allows you to complete an MOT test without continually returning to the VTS for relevant vehicle and RFR data
- Easy input by on-screen drop down selections and electronic keyboard
- Usage of the device mimics the VTS system. The full checklist of tests allows you to mark each one as Pass or Fail as you work
- All the test manuals are regularly updated during synchronisation and available onscreen so that you can look up reference information as required
- The results do not have to be typed into the VTS system after the test - they are transferred electronically.
The Delphi MOT Test Master is available with 1, 2 or 3 years software license
Delphi MOT Test Master with 1 Year Software License
Delphi MOT Test Master with 2 Years Software License
Delphi MOT Test Master with 3 Years Software License