VAG-COM Diagnostic Tester
VAG-COM is a Windows based piece of software that turns your PC into a sophisticated diagnostic tool, capable of diagnosing VW, Audi, Seat and Skoda vehicles.
VAG-COM is a world renowned software pakage that enables you to carry out all the functions of dealer testers and more expensive aftermarket tools.
Why Buy VAG-COM?
- Covers Latest CANBUS Vehicles
- Virtually OE Level Software
- Coding - Adaptation Features
- Easy to Use
- Low Cost Solution
VAG-COM connects to your PC via the USB port. Once connected, your PC, or laptop, becomes a sophisticated VW/Audi diagnostic tool which performs the functions of a factory VAG-1551 or VAG-1552 scan tool.
As long as your PC is running a Windows 98 or later operating system, has at least a Pentium 100MHz processor (recommended) and 16MB of RAM, VAG-COM is all you need.
VAG-COM is the first aftermarket VAG-Tool that:
- Has a database of more than 7000 fault codes and measuring-block texts
- Allows you to view, log and graph 3 groups of Measuring Blocks at once
- Can access all control modules which require proprietary VAG modes running the new KWP-2000 protocols (2001+ Teves Mk.60 ABS, numerous 2002+ modules)
- Can display critical timing information on TDI engines in graphic form
VAG COM Pro
The VAG-COM Pro kit includes everything above, but also includes:
- OBD lead
- 2+2 cable
- User manual
- 3m extension cable
- 14pin LPT cable
- Storage box
You can download the full VAG-COM product manual and application list by clicking the links below.
VAG-COM Product Manual
VAG-COM Applications List