CTEK MXS25 12 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK MXS25 12 Volt Battery Charger
The MXS 25 is a professional 12 V charger. It offers efficient and fast charging and is ideal in workshops, caravans, RVs and boats.
The MXS 25 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXS 25 is a fully automatic 8 step charger that delivers 25 A to 12 V batteries from 40–500 Ah. The charger is IP44 classified (outdoor use), designed to protect vehicle electronics, nonsparking, reverse polarity protected, and shortcircuit proof. It is delivered with a 2year warranty.
The MXS25EC features the same specification as the MXS25, but with extended leads, allowing the charger to be mounted remotely and leads run to the vehicle. Ideal with garages and workshops, or other professional applications.
- Input voltage 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage NORMAL 14.4V, RECOND 15.8V, SUPPLY 13.6V
- Charging current 25A
- Ripple <4 percent.
- Ambient Temperature -20 degrees C to +50 degrees C, output power is reduced automatically at higher temperatures.
- Charger Type 8-step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Batteries 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery size 40-300Ah up to 500Ah for maintenance
- Dimensions (L x W x H) 165x61x38mm
- Insulation IP 44
- Weight 1.9kg
- Temperature compensated and fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Power Supply that simplify battery replacement without losing vehicle memory
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Recondition of deep discharged batteries
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, shortcircuit proof and reversepolarity protected for untroubled usage
- Automatic detection of endoflife batteries that eliminates surprises
Key Technical Data
|Charging Voltage||14.4V / 15.8V / 13.6V|
|Charging Current||Max 25A|
|Type of Charger||8 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of Battery||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery Capacity||40-500 Ah, up to 500 Ah maintenance|
|Insulation||IP44 (outdoor use)|
Ready To Use
The table shows the estimated time for empty battery to 80% charge.
|Battery Size (Ah)||Time to 80% Charged|
Connect and Charge
About CTEK Chargers
CTEK chargers are the smallest battery chargers in the world, designed and developed in Sweden. They are highly versatile, easy to use, compact battery chargers and proven award winners.
CTEK chargers are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, including cars, caravans, motorbikes, trucks, boats, jet skis, ride on mowers, tractors and virtually any other situation where a lead acid, traction or leisure battery is used.
CTEK chargers are both rechargers where batteries are low, and maintenance chargers where you want the charge to maintain the state of the battery over long periods.
CTEK chargers are supplied OE to Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Lamborghini and Harley Davidson.