CTEK MXS7.0 12 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK MXS7.0 12 Volt Battery Charger
The MXS 7.0 is the perfect universal 12 V charger. It is ideal for charging larger batteries such as caravan, RV, boat and car batteries. These types of vehicles often demand features that can solve a broad range of battery-related problems.
The MXS 7.0 offers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratified and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, a mode for optimised charging during cold winter days and the charging of demanding AGM batteries (i.e. Optima). It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXS 7.0 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 7 A to 12 V batteries from 14–150 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 225 Ah. The charger is IP65 classified (splash and dust proof), designed to protect vehicle electronics, non-sparking, reverse polarity protected, and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 5-year warranty.
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Minimum battery voltage: 2.0V
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Insulation class: IP65
- Rated Voltage AC: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Battery types: All types of 12V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Current, mains: 1.2A rms (at full charging current)
- Battery capacity: 14-150Ah
- Dimensions: 191 x 89 x 48mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 0.8kg
- Charging current: 7A max
- Charging voltage : NORMAL: 14.4V, COLD/AGM: 14.7V, RECOND: 15.8V, SUPPLY: 13.6V
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplifies using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Power Supply that simplifies battery replacement without losing vehicle memory
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Recondition of deep discharged batteries
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- Automatic detection of end-of-life batteries that eliminates surprises
Key Technical Data
|Charging Voltage||14.4V / 14.7V / 15.8V / 13.6V|
|Charging Current||Max 7A|
|Type of Charger||8 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of Battery||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery Capacity||14-150 Ah, up to 225 Ah maintenance|
|Insulation||IP65 (splash and dust proof)|
Ready To Use
The table shows the estimated time for empty battery to 80% charge.
|Battery Size (Ah)||Time to 80% Charged|
Connect and Charge
About CTEK Chargers
CTEK chargers are the smallest battery chargers in the world, designed and developed in Sweden. They are highly versatile, easy to use, compact battery chargers and proven award winners.
CTEK chargers are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, including cars, caravans, motorbikes, trucks, boats, jet skis, ride on mowers, tractors and virtually any other situation where a lead acid, traction or leisure battery is used.
CTEK chargers are both rechargers where batteries are low, and maintenance chargers where you want the charge to maintain the state of the battery over long periods.
CTEK chargers are supplied OE to Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Lamborghini and Harley Davidson.