CTEK MXT14 24 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK MXT14 24 Volt Battery Charger
The MXT 14 is a professional 24V charger. It is developed for commercial vehicles where the batteries are put under considerable strain and is ideal for busses, trucks and CV workshops.
The MXT 14 is equipped with all necessary features and functions to solve a broad range of battery related problems. It off ers features such as battery diagnosis that shows if a battery can receive and retain a charge, a special reconditioning function that restores stratifi ed and deeply discharged batteries, unique maintenance charging, and a temperature sensor for optimised charging regardless of the weather conditions. It also has a power supply mode which allows the battery to be disconnected from the vehicle without losing important configurations.
The MXT 14 is a fully automatic 8-step charger that delivers 14A to 24V batteries from 28–300Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 500Ah. The charger is IP44 classifi ed (outdoor use), designed to protect vehicle electronics and non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. It is delivered with a 2-year warranty.
- Output Voltage: 24V
- Rated Voltage AC: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Charging voltage: NORMAL: 28.8V, RECOND: 31.6V, SUPPLY: 27.2V
- Min battery voltage: 2.0V
- Charging current: 14A max
- Current, mains: 2.9A rms (at full charging current)
- Back current drain: <1Ah/month
- Ripple: <4%
- Ambient temperature: -20°C to +50°C, output power is reduced automatically at high temperatures
- Charger type: 8 step, fully automatic charging cycle
- Battery types: All types of 24V lead-acid batteries (WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM and GEL)
- Battery capacity: 28-300Ah
- Dimensions: 235 x 130 x 65mm (L x W x H)
- Insulation class: IP44
- Weight: 1.9kg
- Temperature compensated and fully automatic charging and maintenance in 8 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Power Supply that simplifi es battery replacement without losing vehicle memory
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Recondition of deep discharged batteries
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
- Automatic detection of end-of-life batteries that eliminates surprises
Key Technical Data
|Charging Voltage||28.8V / 31.6V / 27.2V|
|Charging Current||14A Max|
|Type of Charger||8 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of Battery||24V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery Capacity||28-300 Ah, up to 500Ah for maintenance|
|Insulation||IP44 (outdoor use)|
Ready To Use
The table shows the estimated time for empty battery to 80% charge.
|Battery Size (Ah)||Time to 80% Charged|
Connect and Charge
About CTEK Chargers
CTEKS chargers are the smallest battery chargers in the world, designed and developed in Sweden. They are highly versatile, easy to use, compact battery chargers and proven award winners.
CTEK chargers are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, including cars, caravans, motorbikes, trucks, boats, jet skis, ride on mowers, tractors and virtually any other situation where a lead acid, traction or leisure battery is used.
CTEK chargers are both rechargers where batteries are low, and maintenance chargers where you want the charge to maintain the state of the battery over long periods.
CTEK chargers are supplied OE to Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Lamborghini and Harley Davidson.