CTEK XS0.8 12 Volt Battery Charger
CTEK XS0.8 12 Volt Battery Charger
The XS 0.8 is CTEK's smallest 12 V charger. It offers state of the art technology and is perfect for charging smaller 12 V batteries that can be found in motorcycles, jet skis, ATVs and lawnmowers. It is also suitable for maintenance charging "normal- sized" batteries such as car batteries.
The unique display allows the user to follow the entire charging process. The XS 0.8 is a compact and fully automatic 6-step charger for 12 V batteries from 1.2–32 Ah and is suitable for maintenance charging up to 100 Ah.
The XS 0.8 is IP65 classified (splash and dust proof), delivers 0.8 A and is designed to protect vehicle electronics. It is non-sparking, reverse polarity protected and short-circuit proof. The XS 0.8 is delivered with 5-year warranty.
- Input voltage: 220-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Output voltage: 14.4V
- Charging current: 0.8A
- Ambient Temperature: -20 deg.C - +50 deg.C
- Charger Type: Fully automatic 6-step charger for 12V batteries
- Batteries: 12V lead-acid batteries (Wet, MF, AGM, Calcium/Calcium and GEL)
- Battery size: 1.2-32Ah
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 142x51x36 cm
- Insulation : IP 65
- Weight: 0.3 kg
- Quick coupling - Yes
- Fully automatic charging and maintenance in 6 steps maximizes battery life and performance
- Numerous accessories simplify using the same charger for multiple batteries
- Water-resistant so that the solution could be taken to the problem even if it rains or snows
- Patented maintenance charge for a unique combination of maximized life and performance
- Patented desulphation that extends the battery life
- No sparks, short-circuit proof and reverse-polarity protected for untroubled usage
Key Technical Data
|Charging Current||Max 0.8A|
|Type of Charger||6 step, fully automatic charging cycle|
|Type of Battery||12V lead-acid batteries|
|Battery Capacity||1.2-32 Ah, up to 100 Ah for maintenance|
|Insulation||IP65 (splash and dust proof)|
Connect and Forget
CTEK's Unique 6 Step Charging
Step 1 Desulphation
Pulsing voltage removes sulphates from the lead plates of the battery restoring the battery capacity.
Step 2 Bulk
Charging with maximum current until approximately 80% battery capacity.
Step 3 Absorption, Ready to Use
Charging with declining current to maximise up to 100% battery capacity.
Step 4 Analyse
Tests if the battery can hold charge. Batteries that cannot hold charge may need to be replaced.
Step 5 Float, Fully Charged
Maintaining the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
Step 6 Pulse, Maintenance Charging
Maintaining the battery at 95-100% capacity. The charger monitors the battery voltage and gives a pulse when necessary to keep the battery fully charged.
About CTEK Chargers
CTEKS chargers are the smallest battery chargers in the world, designed and developed in Sweden. They are highly versatile, easy to use, compact battery chargers and proven award winners.
CTEK chargers are ideally suited to a wide range of applications, including cars, caravans, motorbikes, trucks, boats, jet skis, ride on mowers, tractors and virtually any other situation where a lead acid, traction or leisure battery is used.
CTEK chargers are both rechargers where batteries are low, and maintenance chargers where you want the charge to maintain the state of the battery over long periods.
CTEK chargers are supplied OE to Porsche, Ferrari, Aston Martin, Bentley, BMW, Lamborghini and Harley Davidson.