Bosch DCU 220
The 2-in-1 device for the control of diagnostic systems.
Workshop-oriented tester and diagnostics center: Convertible PC DCU 220
Developed especially for workshop use, the robust DCU 220 (Diagnostic Control Unit) controls Bosch test and diagnostic systems, e.g. FSA 500 or the modules from the KTS series. As a convertible PC, the DCU 220 combines the features of a notebook with those of a tablet PC to facilitate flexible and comfortable working, especially under workshop conditions. When used as a tablet PC, the touchscreen ensures flexible and convenient work.
In conjunction with a keyboard, the DCU 220 lends itself to being used as a notebook for any kind of office work, such as the quick and easy entry of customer data.
Carefully thought out details make operation easier
- Easy switch from tablet to notebook mode
- Easy handling with arrangeable hand grip on the back of the device
- Sturdy housing with 11.6" touchscreen monitor
- Integrated camera: conspicuous features of the vehicle can be documented and the required spare parts photographed
Mobile work over extended periods
- Inclusion of two identical lithium-ion batteries
- One battery is sufficient to continue operation in the workshop
- If required, the batteries can be replaced without interruption during regular operation (hot swap function)
Modular concept with the Diagnostic Control Unit
For qualified diagnostics, professional repair and maintenance, Bosch offers the following modular system components: the DCU 220 convertible PC and the KTS 570, the KTS 540, KTS Truck or the FSA 500. These can be freely combined to form a suitable solution for every workshop.
Flexible workshop system
Combined with the convenience of the DCU 220 (including charger), the KTS 570 or KTS 540 ensure safe, practical and economical diagnosis in the workshop.
|Technical Data: DCU 220|
|Processor||Intel Core i5-6200U, 1.6GHz|
|RAM||8 GB DDR4 expandable to 16GB|
|Storage||256 GB SSD|
|Display||11.6”, sunlight readable (800 Nits), 1366 x 768 Pixel|
|Touchscreen||Capacitive multi-touch with option digitiser mode|
|Battery||2 x 24W, hot-swappable|
|Wireless||WLAN IEEE 802.11ac and Bluetooth 4.0 class 1 (high performance)|
|Interfaces||2 x USB3.0, 1 x USB2.0 Gigabit LAN RJ45 HDMI Audio|
|OS||Windows 10 Professional 64 Bit|