PWM Power Pro Tester
Power Pro is the only tester that's capable of accurately driving both DC and PWM components on today's complex vehicles
Save time & money by testing the component first!
Current diagnostic routines dictate time consuming circuit testing and NEVER test the component.
More and more of today's vehicles are using Pulse Width Modulated (PWM) motors, actuators and solenoids. You can't simply test them by directly applying 12 volts. This can cause expensive misdiagnosis. PWM Power Pro is the only tester that can adjust the output percentage from 0% –100% to effectively pinpoint the cause of the failure.
PWM Power Pro can drive:
- Fuel Pumps
- Cooling Fans
- EGR / EVAP Solenoids
- Drive-by-Wire Actuators
- HVAC Blower Motors / Blend Doors
- and much more!
Features and Benefits
- Drive both PWM and DC components
- Delivers 0 - 40 Amps
- 0 - 100% adjustable drive
- Drive connected or disconnected components
- Displays actual current draw
- Simple to use and connect
- (1) Tester with 7ft cables
- (2) 3ft. 40A Test Leads
- (2) Battery Clips
- (2) Alligator Clips
- (2) Female Spade Probes
- (1) Male Spade Probe
- Power Supply: 11 - 18 VDC
- Over Temperature: Heat Sink > 120° F (output disabled)
- Output Current: 0 - 40A (high side/low side drive)
- Over Current: > 40A (output disabled)
- Current Display: 0 - 40A (0.1A resolution)
- Continuous On Time: 2 minutes@ 40 amps, 10 minutes @ 20 amps, PWM Rate: 15kHz 25 minutes @ 10amps, 30 minutes @ 5 amps
- PWM Range: 0 - 100% duty