PicoScope 4-Channel Standard Kit
Due to global supply issues, the lead time on this product is currently 12-16 weeks.
Orders placed will be put on backorder.
PicoScope 4-Channel Automotive Kit
New PicoScope 4425A for active diagnostics
Our exciting new PicoBNC+® probe connectivity, unique to PicoScope 4225A and 4425A oscilloscopes, provides you with:
- Channel status lights to show you which probes and channels to connect and their status when you load a data file or guided test
- Smart probe interfacing so that all your probe configuration takes place in the software - no more incorrect probe switch positions!
- Powered probes that are always on and ready to go - no more flat batteries, current clamp zeroing, or auto-off!
- Future-proofing of your diagnostic capabilities as we develop new probe technologies.
- Full backwards-compatibility with BNC for all your existing PicoScope or third-party probes
The 4-Channel Automotive Oscilloscope Kit (PQ178) contains the following items:
|60 A AC/DC BNC+ Current Clamp||1|
|2000 A AC/DC BNC+ Current Clamp||1|
|BNC+ Premium Test Leads||4|
|Standard (ATC) Fuse Extension Lead||1|
|Mini (ATC) Fuse Extension Lead||1|
|BNC+ COP and Signal Probe||1|
|BNC+ 10:1 Scope Lead||1|
|BNC+ Secondary Ingition Pickup||2|
|Backpinning Probe Set||1|
|Flexible Backpinning Probe (Red)||4|
|Flexible Backpinning Probe (Black)||4|
|Multimeter probe (Black)||2|
|Multimeter probe (Red)||2|
|Small crocodile / gator clip (Black)||2|
|Small crocodile / gator clip (Red)||2|
|Battery Clip (Red)||2|
|Battery Clip (Black)||2|
|Shrouded to unshrouded (Red)||4|
|HT Extension Test Lead||2|
|USB Cable 1.8m||1|