Remote and Aerial Testers
AD35 Remote Control Tester
The AD35 Remote Control Tester from Advanced Diagnostics has been developed to assist with the diagnosis of all types of (IR) Infra Red and (RF) Radio Frequency remote controls.
AD35 can be used on most makes and models of vehicles including boats and trucks worldwide - and is simple and easy to use. Simply place the remote control below the LCD screen and press a button on your remote key fob, a signal will be sent to the AD35 and a numeric frequency will be displayed on the LCD screen.
This is essential for imported vehicles and systems, as there are various remote frequencies used acrosss the world. By using AD35, this question can be quickly answered and will save you valuable time when diagnosing remotes.
If you already have AD key programming equipment, AD35 is an essential addition for your tool kit and will earn its keep within a few jobs.
- Battery Operated - 3 X AA
- Weight - 130 Grams
- Size - 84mm(W) x 140mm(H) x 29mm(D)
- Current Consumption - 25 mA
- LCD - 35 Numerical Backlit LCD Display
- Accuracy + / - 5%
- Frequency Range 100Mhz to 1000Mhz
- Auto Power Off - Approx One Minute
- Test Radio Frequency Remote Controls (RF)
- Test Infra Red Remote Controls (IR)
- User Friendly & Portable
- Can be Used On All Makes Of Vehicles Worldwide Including Boats & Trucks
- Rear Magnet - For Secure Storage During Jobs
AD30 Coil Detector
The AD30 Transponder Coil Detector has been designed to assist with the diagnosis of all Immobiliser systems using transponder technology.
One of the critical components of an immobiliser system is the coil or antenna fitted around the ignition barrel. When diagnosing problems with the immobiliser system, there is always the question of “is the immobiliser antenna transmitting a correct signal to power the key transponder”.
Now, by using the AD30, this question can be quickly and easily answered, saving valuable time and money.
The AD30 is placed near the ignition barrel in the steering column and provides a visual and audible indication of antenna power. Additionally on certain vehicles, by switching the ignition on, a further indication of a transponder signal being sent by the ignition key and received by the antenna can also provided.
If you already have Key Programming equipment the AD30 is an essential addition to your tool kit!
- User friendly & portable
- Powered by PP3/9V battery
- LED power on indication
- LED antenna/transponder indication (certain models)
- Auto power off function
- Can be used on all makes of vehicles
- Tests all types of coils/antennas
- Tests all types of fixed/rolling code transponders
TDB006 Antenna Tester
The TDB006 Antenna Tester is a full featured test device for checking the antenna used on transponder key systems.
The TDB006 has an internal antenna with high gain receiver to pick up the antenna signal, but additionally it has an external antenna wand connection to connect a wafer thin antenna for testing the push start, card slots and smart key types.
The external wand can slide into the key or card reader as well as the key, easily picking up the signal being sent from the vehicle. When the key or card is inserted, the vehicle sends a signal to the transponder inside the key and the TDB006 will pick up this signal, and identify that the slot key or card reader is functioning correctly.
- Operating Voltage 4.5 Volts DC
- Auto Power OFF 2 Minutes
- Batteries 3 X AA Alkaline or NiMh rechargeable
- Operating current 10 mA
- Weight 155 Grams
- Size 84 mm (W) X 140 mm (H) x 29 mm (D)
- Power Consumption 45 mW
- Frequency Range 125kHz and 134kHz
- Operating Temperature Range 0 to 50 Degrees C
TDB003 Proximity / Smart Key Systems Tester
The TDB003 Proximity/Smart Key Systems Tester offers a simple and cost effective way to diagnose and test problems relating to the vehicle immobiliser system, which is made up of a number of components.
The TDB003 enables the transponder key, remote control operation, external vehicle antenna transmitters, internal vehicle antenna transmitters and transponder antenna to be fully tested to ensure that all parts of the system are working.
The TDB003 can display signal levels, frequency measurements, signal waveforms and a number of other useful features.
- Standard transponder key test
- Infra Red (IR) remote control test
- Radio Frequency (RF) remote control test
- Proximity / Smart key test
- Proximity / Smart vehicle antenna transmitter test
- Proximity / Smart key signal amplitude level indication
- Transponder frequency indication
- Oscilloscope waveform function (FAST and SLOW)
- Proximity / Smart key system scan modes
- Audible signal indication
- Transponder vehicle antenna test
TDB004 Counter Top Transponder Key Tester
The TDB004 has been designed to promote Transponder Key business in shops and point of sale locations.
The TDB004 offers customers a chance to test their transponder key, and for you to explain what the implications are for having a transponder key and thus offering them a spare.
The unit can also be used to prove to customers that there is an electronic transponder located inside the key and educate them in the cost of lost keys.
The unit works from batteries or a mains 5 volt power supply, for additional flexibility in and around the shop.
The device will display the frequency of the transponder and also if there is data transmitted, and gives an audible sound when it detects a transponder.
- Battery or mains powered
- User friendly and portable
- Can be used on ALL Makes of vehicles, boats, trucks and motorbikes keys
- Test 134 KHz Transponders
- Test 125 KHz Transponders
- Tests Fixed and Crypto Transponders
- Low cost
- Time saving
- Simple to use
The Ultimate Immobilser Test Kit
Purchase the AD35 Remote Tester, the AD30 Coil Detector and the TDB002 Transponder tester for a special pack price.
Sealey IR & RF Key Fob Tester
- Detects and confirms radio frequency and/or infrared emission from key fobs and remote controls
- Helps diagnose faults quickly and easily without the need to dismantle the fob, remote or vehicle
- Magnetic backing sticks to the side of any ferrous surface making distance test of transmitter a possibility
- Suitable for a wide variety of vehicle and electronic/electrical applications
- Suitable for detecting new BMW frequencies
- Powered by 9V battery (not included)
Mercedes Ignition Tester
A quick and easy way to confirm the operational readiness of all slot type Mercedes keys.
Quickly indicates vehicle fault by a visual indication.