The Delphi YDT-35 Common Rail Injector Tester
Delphi YDT-35 Common Rail Injector Function Tester
Specifically designed for garages and entry-level workshops, Delphi’s YDT-35 gives technicians the ability to troubleshoot faulty injectors and determine which need to go to the repair network for service.
Complementing the existing Delphi on-vehicle test solutions for Common Rail injectors, the machine is the first step in the diagnostics process. It combines an electrical injector test with visual spray pattern checks, to identify individual injectors that have failed. So from now on, only faulty injectors need to be sent for repair.
- Tests diesel injectors types from major manufacturers:
- Delphi, Denso, and Bosch solenoid.
- Denso, Bosch, and Continental Piezo.
- Bosch CRIN and Denso Heavy Duty adapters (optional)
- Electrical injector tests:
- Nozzle spray-pattern visual observation
Benefits to the Technician
- Simple, low cost, all makes diagnostic solution for Common Rail injectors.
- Identifies failed injectors so only faulty components need to be replaced saving you and your customers time and money.
- Facilitates a wider and more controlled stream of work to the authorised network.
- Rapid test cycle (under five minutes) for quicker diagnostics.
- Compatible with solenoid Common Rail injectors from Delphi, Denso and Bosch as well as piezo equivalents from Denso, Bosch and Continental for extensive system coverage.
- User-friendly guided operation to assist you in your diagnosis.
- Easy fixtures with a comprehensive range of optional adapters.